Thank you Nashville Lifestyles for last month's behind the scenes feature. Since, the holiday season is quickly approaching, I thought I would share some of my absolute favorite makeup staples to make sure everyone is party ready this season!!! Plus, I love sharing all of my coveted beauty finds with friends (Lana & Amy) Xx
- I start with a great Beauty Blender. I wet this and squeeze out excess water and then the fun begins.....
- I moisturize with SPF and then use Becca's Skin Perfector with the blender, I apply this all over and it is magical!! Everyone needs this!! I apply first for a subtle dewy look when I decide to stop editing and pull it together.
- With the same blender, I use my Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20. I apply this under my eyes and around my nose. I do not use foundation and this product is fabulous. I often have very long days and this product delivers all day long with sun protection.
- To finish everything off, I use Laura Mercier's Mineral Pressed Powder in Tender Rose. I love her products and again I am looking for long lasting wear and her powder is the best I have ever used.
- So, I am naturally very pale.... In order for me to not look like I have a cold or have the flu, I need blush!!! My top blush finds that I often wear together are Nars Laguna and Bare Minerals Sunkissed I love these and have been wearing them for years. Don't let the deep browns scare you, it gives you a natural sun kissed look.
- Now lets move to the eyes, I will apply a very thin layer of my Mac NW concealer in the inner crease. I find this holds my eyeshadow in place if I decide to wear any. I am recently loving Urban Decay Naked Basics.... along with MAC's PRO LONGWEAR UNINTERRUPTED
- After I apply my eyeshadow, I skip the eyeliner and I go straight to mascara, I swear by Benefit's They're Real !! I love this product and recommend this to all of my clients
- After all of this done, I then move to the brows and lightly fill in some gaps with my Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Taupe I lightly apply this with good lighting and set it with my mineral powder.
- My last and final step are the lips, I like a natural lip and LOVE Mac's Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Cultured and top this off with Mac's Creme Sheen Pure Zen
- One more little pearl I need to share because out of everything, This is a UNICORN in a bottle.... I am obsessed with DRYSPUN BUMBLE & BUMBLE !! My very talented hair dresser and friend introduced me to this and I thank her everyday!! It is seriously magic and everyone needs this product. I use it for ponytails (everyday) and I also use it when I pull it together and put curl in my hair. Xx
I hope everyone's start to the holiday season is filled with love, family and friends. Safe travels and I have some really fun projects I can't wait to share. Xx